There are several varieties of windows to consider when replacing or adding new windows to your home. The Window Source offers several different styles including bow windows. Bow windows offer added light and also a feeling of more square footage in your home.
What is a Bow Window?
A bow window projects out from the house, giving the illusion of more space inside and also offering an unobstructed view outside. The bow window usually contains three to six windows united of equal size. The bow window forms a curve by combining the multiple window units. Ventilating casement units are typically selected in a bow window with an optional non-operating picture window as well.
What Is A Good Location for a Bow Window?
Any place in your home with a picture window has the potential for an incredible bow window. Every window is custom-made and requires no structural changes. It is also cost-effective and will add a new dimension to the room and exterior of your home. You’ll enjoy feeling like your home has more space inside. The new window can also be tied into an overhang or installed with an optional roof assembly.
Bow Window Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy-duty solid wood buck frame with steel mullion rods securely supports entire bow or bay unit
- Head and seat are 1-inch exterior grade plywood with birch veneer paintable finish or upgrade to stainable oak.
- Double-hung, casements and picture windows are available with an interior wood grain finish for a completely finished wood grain appearance
- Structure supports spacious projection for visual depth and utility
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior vinyl cladding is completely maintenance-free
- Can be built into the exterior soffit area for protection and a finished look
- Optional shingle roof package
- Optional superior insulated seat board
- Meet Energy Star requirements with select glass package
The Window Source of DFW
3216 Commander Dr Ste 101
Carrollton TX 75006
Phone: (469) 655-9148