SLIDING PATIO DOORS
What is a Patio Door?
Sliding patio doors, also known as gliding doors or sliding glass doors, are found in many homes. While a French door swings in or outward, the operating glass panel of a sliding patio door glides on rollers on a track. This convenient design provides great ventilation since the operating panel stores completely out of the way when in the open position.
This 2 panel sliding patio door is shown in white with brass hardware
What Patio Doors are Available at The Window Source?
Window Source patio doors come in double and triple insulated glass panels and come with code-compliant tempered safety glass. The vinyl gliding panel frames are reinforced with heavy-gauge steel to make your door strong and durable.
The sliding panel glides on a solid brass rolling system for ease of operation. The doorsill features a strong anodized aluminum sill cover designed to last a lifetime. Each door comes standard with white or beige handles. Optional brass, satin chrome, or oil-rubbed handles are also available. And with our LowE/Argon glass upgrade, your new door carries Energy Star certification which assures you of energy savings and comfort.
Patio Door Features
- Multi-chambered vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes
- Full vertical heavy-gauge steel reinforcement in sash frames
- Tempered safety glass in all panes
- Warm edge spacer system
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon glass optional upgrade
- Over-sized tandem steel rollers provide easy gliding operation
- Dual point opposing hook locking mortise
- Optional dual-point lock and/or our optional foot bolt lock
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty