A few questions to ask the other companies when they come to see you.
All the questions below pertain to items that are Standard on All Models of our windows. These are some of the reasons why windows from The Window Source of DFW are a better value than the lower priced windows other sell:
- Are the windows custom fit to the openings in my home?
- All our windows are custom built in North Texas to fit the existing opening in your home.
- Do they offer a Best Price Guarantee?
- We are confident that you will not find a better price for equal products and services anywhere. If you can, we will refund the difference.
- Do you have Lifetime Warranties against Labor, Seal Failure, and Glass Breakage? Is it transferable?
- We do and yes, our Warranties are transferable.
- All Window Source products come with a limited lifetime warranty. You will have peace of mind knowing that you will only make this investment in your home once.
- Do the windows have metal reinforced meeting rails?
- This is a safety feature we provide.
- Meeting rails are where the window lock connects the two sashes.
- Metal reinforced meeting rails anchor the hardware and provide exceptional strength and peace of mind.
- Do they have Dual FinSil weather stripping?
- This provides ultimate air and water infiltration protection and structural ratings.
- Are the frames and sash corners fusion welded at 45 degrees to eliminate air and water?
- This process makes the window frame a continuous piece providing protection from air and water infiltration through the frame.
- Do they have multi-chambered frame and sash components?
- Our windows include heavy wall thickness for enhanced structural and thermal performance.
- Do their windows have a True Slope Sill?
- True Slop Sills naturally drain rainwater away from the window.
- Do they offer Warm Edge No Metal Enviroseal NXT by Super Spacer?
- This system provides the optimal return on energy savings.
- If I have a problem with my windows after installation, who will take care of me?
- The Window Source of DFW will personally take care of you after your purchase. If you encounter a problem, call us direct for service.
We are here to help homeowners like you. We are locally owned (backed by a national brand) and invested in our community. It is important for us to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for years to come.