Serving the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex
We are also extending our special: SAVE $65 off beautiful energy-efficient windows and NO Interest until 2025! Give us a call today to schedule an appointment to have a thoughtful conversation about your project. 469.655.9148 call or text
Reasons to Buy from the Window Source of DFW
- Easy sales process – reasonable non-negotiable prices are disclosed upfront.
- Guaranteed lowest prices in writing for high-quality products and services.
- Strongest guarantees in the industry.
- All windows with LowE glass option are Energy Star qualified for your climate.
- All Window Source locations are locally owned and operated to provide prompt & reliable service.
- All products are custom made to fit your home exactly.
- Public liability insurance coverage is carried to protect you while we’re working on your property.
- We specialize in replacement windows.
- Only skilled factory-trained installers work on your installation.
We Make Home Improvement Easy!
A few questions to ask the other companies when they come to see you.
All the questions below pertain to items that are Standard on All Models of our windows. These are some of the reasons why windows from The Window Source of DFW are a better value than the lower priced windows other sell:
- Are the windows custom fit to the openings in my home?
- All our windows are custom built in North Texas to fit the existing opening in your home.
- Do they offer a Best Price Guarantee?
- We are confident that you will not find a better price for equal products and services anywhere. If you can, we will refund the difference.
- Do you have Lifetime Warranties against Labor, Seal Failure, and Glass Breakage? Is it transferable?
- We do and yes, our Warranties are transferable.
- All Window Source products come with a limited lifetime warranty. You will have peace of mind knowing that you will only make this investment in your home once.
- Do the windows have metal reinforced meeting rails?
- This is a safety feature we provide.
- Meeting rails are where the window lock connects the two sashes.
- Metal reinforced meeting rails anchor the hardware and provide exceptional strength and peace of mind.
- Do they have Dual FinSil weather stripping?
- This provides ultimate air and water infiltration protection and structural ratings.
- Are the frames and sash corners fusion welded at 45 degrees to eliminate air and water?
- This process makes the window frame a continuous piece providing protection from air and water infiltration through the frame.
- Do they have multi-chambered frame and sash components?
- Our windows include heavy wall thickness for enhanced structural and thermal performance.
- Do their windows have a True Slope Sill?
- True Slop Sills naturally drain rainwater away from the window.
- Do they offer Warm Edge No Metal Enviroseal NXT by Super Spacer?
- This system provides the optimal return on energy savings.
- If I have a problem with my windows after installation, who will take care of me?
- The Window Source of DFW will personally take care of you after your purchase. If you encounter a problem, call us direct for service.
We are here to help homeowners like you. We are locally owned (backed by a national brand) and invested in our community. It is important for us to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for years to come.
How Do I Properly Care for My Newly Replaced Windows?
Proper care of your newly installed replacement windows is essential so that they’ll continue to look great and add curb appeal to your home for years to come. You’ll find that maintaining your new windows requires minimal effort. A minimum semi-annual cleaning is recommended.
Follow these tips to learn how to maintain and care for your replacement windows, so that they will remain as beautiful as the day they were installed.
Clean the Window Frame
The interior frames of your windows are very simple to clean and care for. If a little dirt or smudge stains the frame, you can easily wash it with mild, nonabrasive soap and water.
Clean the Window Glass
Occasional cleaning is needed to ensure clarity and exceptional performance. Follow these steps to clean the glass on your new windows:
Clean the glass – For the exterior windows clean with a mixture of lukewarm water with a squeeze of a dish. When finished, rinse thoroughly with clear water. Interior window glass can be cleaned with regular or ammonia-based glass cleaners, like Windex or Zep Foaming Window Cleaner.
- Dry the glass – utilize a lint-free option instead of paper towels. Options include; clean coffee filters, crumpled newsprint, or microfiber or flour sack, or try a small squeegee with a rubber blade.
- A Quick Tip: Keep in mind that some cleaning products such as petroleum-based cleaners, caustic chemicals, razor blades, putty knives, abrasive pads, or high-pressure water hoses may damage the glass surface or insulating seal of your newly replaced windows should be avoided.
Clean the Window Screens
Cleaning screens – use only mild soap, water, and a soft brush such as a soft brush accessory on a vacuum. When finished, rinse with clear water and wipe dry.