What is a Double-Hung Window?
The double hung window style has two sashes that operate vertically for ventilation from either the top or bottom of the window unit. Both sashes may tilt in for safe and easy cleaning from inside the home. Balancers counter the weight of the sashes to provide easy operation and to allow the sashes to remain open in any position.
Double-Hung Window Features
- Multi-chambered premium vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded vinyl sash and mainframes
- Both sashes tilt in for safe and easy cleaning
- Double insulated glass IG units
- Warm edge spacer technology
- Equal lite sashes
- Half screens
- Custom-made to fit each opening
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Does your home feature a one-of-a-kind color scheme that would be complemented by a custom window exterior? Would a wood grain finish compliment a particular room in your home? Do you have a unique colonial grid pattern you’d like to preserve when you upgrade windows? The Window Source offers a wide range of choices to make your dreams a reality.