What is a Single-Hung Window?
On a single-hung unit the top sash is fixed and the bottom sash operates and tilts in for easy cleaning. Single-hung windows raise from the bottom to allow airflow, the top window remains stationary and helps increase energy efficiency.
Single-Hung Window Features
- Multi-chambered premium vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded vinyl sash and mainframes
- Bottom sash tilts in for safe and easy cleaning
- Double insulated glass IG units
- Warm edge spacer technology
- Lite sash
- Half screens
- Custom-made to fit each opening
- Limited Lifetime warranty